11 October 2007

Trading Places: Jack Bauer and Cosmo Kramer

While trying to bring down an terrorist cell, Kramer's weapon is entangled in his mansiere. Hilarity ensues.

Jack goes with Jerry to the Soup Nazi kitchen. After a terse exchange, Jack blows the mother f**king soup man to pieces.

Kramer promotes Frank Costanza to director of field ops in exchange for smuggling actual Cubans into the country (who turn out to be Dominican knock-offs).

Jerry complains to Elaine that Jack says 'dammit' way too much.

Kramer attempts to court Chloe by going to the ladies room to show her his 'protocol'.

Jack is seen torturing the doorman for information about Newman's whereabouts.

Kramer makes a phone call to the President about a 'sure thing' in the 4th at Aqueduct.

Elaine passes out on the floor when Jack bursts into Jerry's apartment 'commando' style.

Kramer is reprimanded by the powers that be for asking Audrey's Raines to "do the Nina for me, baby".

Jack is accused by Jerry of being a 'low-talker'.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I once met up with both of those clowns at one time. The drunk one ran my Aston Martin off the road. When I asked what the hell was going on, the "funny" one yelled from the passenger seat that I was a "vodka-swilling commie whore." I told Enrique to stand up for me, but he was busy moistening his taint with Aunt Jemima Butter Rich (not sure why).

Anonymous said...

These are my kind of guys! MEGA DITTOS to both for their hard work. I'm inviting them to my next vicodin/scotch all you can eat or drink party!