29 August 2007

Ranking Nothing in Particular

What a difference 47,000 light years makes:

Top 5, week of August 29, 2007

1. Dots of SJ splatter on the right field wall
2. Giving flowers to badly scripted waffle iron salesladies
3. Saxophonists who say “uh oh” when asked to introduce their skeleton keys
4. Meowing at St. Cloud’s entrance rules
5. Pork sausages in a wheelhouse dental chair

Top 5, Centuron XP5Philo

1. Smart ass light photons trespassing from Semera LT1091
2. Spiral galaxies in lacy push up bras
3. Bacterium under the guise of temperate microfiche
4. Those black hole jokes astronomers think we can’t hear
5. The punch line, “Hubble? Heck no! I think I HUMMED-ble!”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Random thoughts on your rankings:

August 29, 2007

1. Is SJ so frickin' hard to type out? Geez
2. Is is sales ladies or sales-ladies or salesladies? Maybe it should be salespeople
3. I get this one; it's kind of like saying "do you want to play with my pe***?"
4. I thought it was 'mewing'?
5. Gives me gas just thinking about it.

Top 5, bullsh!t, bullshit something or other:

1. I had a Semera once, it wasn't the LT model though. Gas hog deeluxe.

2. I always thought lacee or lacey was better than lacy.
3. I think microfiche was funnier than microfilm or especially archived copies. Mimeograph might have been funnier though?
4. I've always had a thing for black hole jokes...there's this one about Rodney King that kills me EVERY time
5. How about this: Hubble? Heck no! I got hummer from a whore named Chloe!

Anonymous said...

Hard cheese.