06 August 2007

Inappropriate Comments Set To ‘70’s Music

Some stupid with a flare gun, burned the place to the ground…

"Sir, I assure you that my intentions with your daughter are quite honorable. But, uh, man-to-man, we all get urges, you know what I’m sayin’?"

It’s so hard to keep this mouth on my face…

"Hey Joe, I hear you’re gay. Do me a favor and tell me how I should get my hair cut."

Big ol’ jet airline-uh. Don’t carry me too far away…

"Does it make your butt look big? Not at all dear, assuming you are at this moment smuggling 2 beanbag chairs in a quarter-acre of bubble wrap."

Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me…for me…FOR MEEEEEEEE!

"If everyone is finished with the agenda items, I have some new business. Boss, that giant turd you crapped out in the second floor bathroom still hasn’t flushed down. Don’t you think you should try a plunger?"

Whose wine? What wine? Where the hell did I dine?

"It’s an honor to meet you, your holiness. Quick—pull my finger!"

Slow ride….take it ea-sy…

"Laskowski? What is that, Polish? Hey—do I have a joke for you!"

Jeremiah was a bullfrog! Was a good friend of mine…

"Why do I want this job? Hey, got to stay one step ahead of those bullsh** molestation charges!"

And she’s buying a stairway. To heaven.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You DON”T want to dance? I see. Dyke, eh?

My life, my lover, my lady, is the sea…

Anonymous said...

Hey, fellow cowboys, I'm thinking I don't really like sheep that much.


Thank God I'm a country boy...

Anonymous said...

O ya?

Well I's an English dude and dont no 1 end a the sheep from tother!



my girl Bill...

Anonymous said...

"Is that your new baby, or did somebody crap a monkey?"


At night we ride through mansions of glory in suicide machines

Anonymous said...

u can use my truck, just dont get no smegma on it.

and the meek shall inherit the earth...

click-click-click

bum BUM buh, bum BUM buh
bum BUM buh, bum BUM BUH
bum BUM buh, bum BUM buh, buh buh

diddle deedle diddle deedle diddle deedle diddle deedle...

[repeat]

Anonymous said...

You forgot the '70's song.