29 April 2010

Final: Secretariat vs. 1972 Dolphins

The mighty Fins barely avoided an upset in the semis. Determined to up their intensity, they come out firing in the final. Big Red weathers the initial storm, but just barely, carrying a sizable deficit into the second period. At that juncture, however, Big Mo changes jerseys and Secretariat actually takes the lead just before the half. Miami attempts a trick play as time runs out, but they quickly realize that they’ve never been up against a defense as smart as this. Bailed out by yet another favorable call, however, the Dolphins score off an error and manage a halftime tie.

The Fins begin the second half with trash talk and posturing. Secretariat goes up by 10. Miami tries some deception. Secretariat by 20. The Dolphins get back to basics. Secretariat by 30. Miami gives up. At this point, oddly, the gap closes as Big Red takes pity on his undermanned opponent. Red then clowns his way through the final period, juggling and break dancing instead of playing. Mercifully for Miami, the spectators, and the record-setting TV audience, time runs out on yet another easy Secretariat win.

2 comments:

Esqaured the Magnificent said...

You are smoking crack my friend, but I've told you that before haven't I (and by friend, I mean NOT friend - not like John anyways)?
There is no legitimate final with featuring my abs and pecs. I can beat any old dumb horse and piss on mercury jones and steve zonka and the rest of those fags
Your nads have shrunk duke of whatever the hell that word is. My astrologer said you would never answer me because my looks and skills intimidate weenie dudes like you trombone guys. That gives me another movie idea: prison movie with me as the warden and the guard and the buff inmate with a bunch of pussy band-o's in jail getting their sh!t packed by force
It's raw and experimental, but I love the idea of ME in it

seattle s. said...

Equine power! Hoooo-baby!!