13 May 2010

Musings About Classic Rock ‘n’ Roll

Too many life-is-so-hard-on-the-road songs. Just play your rock ‘n’ roll, spend your millions, and quit whining.

Lynyrd Skynyrd wins the award for band that looks the most like their own fans.

Why did Bread’s collective girlfriend keep leaving her diary underneath a tree?

And why did Steve Miller get on the big ol’ jet airliner if he 1) didn’t want to go too far away and 2) didn’t know where it was taking him?

Finally, the biggest question of all: I’ve seen all good people turn their heads each day, so, satisfied, I’m on my way...WTF?!

4 comments:

ted n. said...

Wango tango todays RnR sucks my hairy balls!!! Gotta git me a gun, hunt me some libs!! I-yi-yi-yi-yi-yi-yi!!!!!!!!!

ringo s. said...

Shut up Nugent. Yor a has-been whos hung around too long.

lady g. g. said...

Why u no rite nothin bout no broads?!!

bald yoga instructor with big dick said...

If I had hair, I'd fuck it!