14 December 2015

BAD SANTA - 2015


Santa: What would you like for Christmas young man?

Hairpiece guy: I would like to be president, please.

Santa: I have granted this wish previously. Are you willing to pay the price?

Hairpiece guy: I will do anything...anything.

Santa: Ok, my fine man. All you have to do is suck Hillary's titties and eat out her VBF vag anytime she asks.

Hairpiece guy: What the fuck?

Santa: Bill did it for eight years.

Hairpiece guy: Fuck this shit, I am going to play golf with Nugent.

Santa: Go fuck yourself, douchebag.

Hairpiece guy: Happy Kwanzaa, bitch.

3 comments:

Father Ghey said...

A simply beautiful tale of the true meaning of Christmas. I wept at its beauty. Then I put on my newest scarf and snuggled up to a hot chocolate, dangling my considerable balls in the whipped cream just prior to the heated immersion. The purest of holiday pleasures!

millard f. said...

Back in my day only men ran for prez. When Bad Santa told us to chew each others bung berries, we did it! We weren't namby pamby old money pussies trying to bluster our way into office. We had gumption!

serena w. said...

Did anyone see my SI cover? Guess I'm not just 2 tits & a forehand, eh?