24 July 2009

Shit from Shinola

Shinola: Lebron
Shit: Lebron's ego

Shinola: Niel Loebig
Shit: Sal Muncy

Shinola: Al Kaline's spleen juice
Shit: Ochocinco's spleen juice

Shinola: Michael Jackson
Shit: Michael Jackson's sleepover with the Culkin brothers

Shinola: The glory of "Lost"
Shit: Getting Lost in my pants

Shinola: Tim Tebow
Shit: Tim Teboner

Shit: Erik Estrada's body of work
Shit, part 2: Erik Estrada

Shinola: The magnificence of Stoops to Atlanta
Shit: Liver and Beets greatest hits

Shinola: Lincoln's Trombone
Shit: Fillmore's Kazoo



5 comments:

tito said...

you have shit for brains, asswipe

esquared the magnificent said...

this is the most shinola that ever came from this shit blog. my number 1 shit/shinola? I don't own the name 'ponch' but they offered me francis llewellyn. SHIT

Ryan Sea C said...

on a scale of 1-10.......


how old is michael jackson's boyfriend?

playuh! said...

I can play too:

Shit: The shit that comes out my ass

Shinola: Lubricant, baby!

ted n. said...

Shat: Wango Tango Git da fuck otta my face! Ai yi yi yi yi yi yi yi yi yi YI!!!!

Shinehola: Pussay! As in gotta git me some dat!! AHHHHHHHH HAH HAH HAH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!