04 July 2009

Indepence Day: Ode to feral pigs

I sing of those that rode the ark
and wonder why they traveled?
Did not the pig of ham suffice for man?
I suppose not, these non-cud chewers
Have lived life abundant, though hunted.

HAIL THE BOAR! HAIL THE RAZORBACK!

Ye Arkansas clan unite as one!
Your mighty mascot dwelleth
In swamps and shit and scum untold
Not unlike your fellow kinsmen.
Feral pride is beyond measure to all
Whose bathroom hole is dug without septic
And relief for urges cry "cuzzin"

HAIL THE BOAR! HAIL THE RAZORBACK!

6 comments:

proud r-back grad said...

This done be frackin unfair as krap! My hole famly been in ark all there life and only a handful of em married there "cuzzins"! Pregudiced bastard!

little billy c said...

I'm my own grandpa

bamafan said...

Haw haw razurbakkers done kiss my mud soked ass LOL! Rol Tide!!

a british gentleman said...

My morning defecation was most splendid!

Jimmy Dean said...

Relax and take some time off from boffing your kin and have some of my finest feral pig sausage!

wvmountaineer said...

I heared some Arkies got indoor plumbing! Come on hogdicks! Shit outdoors like men!!