14 January 2014

Top 10 Death Bed Confessions of all time (bengali style)

With no adieu whatsoever...


10. Sigmund Freud, minutes before he died, claiming that he hit the dirt hole of Greta Garbo

 9.  John Belushi claiming to have won the 1974 Flaggledrop MVP of Glastonbury

 8.  Phil Silvers was said to have suggested that "Hecuba left those poor poor people"

 7.  Al Kaline reportedly secretly stashed all of his remaining spleen juice in a Captian Kangaroo cup stored
      in the refrigerator of a soon to be born A. Rodriguez. (and as a result, did NOT DIE!)

 6. Salvador Dali reportedly crapped on canvas and it sold for $27,000,000 in 2011.

 5. John Denver reportedly said, "Good Luck, Mr Gorsky"

 4. Marching ant #203,402,789,612 claiming to be #309,677,336,101

 3. The "Gipper" confessing to being Jewish and being an Oklahoma fan.

 2. Yul Brynner admitting to shaving his head with Anne Baxter's sandpaper like snatch

  1. Millard Fillmore claimed to have killed a time traveling Erik Estrada

5 comments:

Slapdatbitch said...

Decent list, but the 'best'? How could you leave off Michael Jackson's claim to be straight (and his claim to mayonnaise fetish) or John Philip Sousa claiming to 'play that funky music white boy'?

millard f. said...

I DID kill Estrada you forking fuxstix! Watch, I'll prove it. Somebody say "final words." I'll wait...OK, with no hesitation, I responded, "I ripped out Ponch's nads through his bunghole!" Game, set, & match corn turds!!

Erik E. said...

Killed me? What the hell? I am toning my mid life abs for a new movie shoot where I f*** Flo in the cornhole and she screams, "I'm your discount bitch" repeatedly.

Queef Victoria said...

MFil! Ixnay on the illing-kay. Someone (...ee...) hasn't time traveled yet. Don't blow it. Speaking of which, what you heard was noooo fart, LOL!!

Russell J. said...

Ironically, my last words today were, "Why did that a-hole Hecuba leave our sorry asses behind?"