24 May 2008

BE PREPARED...

Lincoln's Trombone is going live....and remote...

The General is going to do our first man on the street (if you will) site work as an anonymous real time blogger from none other than Orlando, Florida. I will be doing some advance work, but will be there to first hand witness this event and report all things faggot: HERE

The thought of this mission repulses every inch of my body and if you know me, that is saying a hell of a lot.

However, for the good of the blog, for the good of the nation, for the good of the old fashioned mockery of it, I'm gonna blog live goings on.

Please feel free to add your special requests......

PS: I just threw up a little in my mouth....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If there ever was a blogger or a blog that was meant to review everything gay, it's you and this site. Here's a question for you? Is your faggot friend the duke going to be there with you to give you the reach around?

Anonymous said...

Does this mean there won't be any new entries till June 3?! Say it ain't hardware!!

Anonymous said...

Is this being held in FL because the gov there is gay?

Anonymous said...

You are one to talk lance bass backer...I mean packer....whatever....

Get a life that doesn't include sucking lollipops in the mens room...