28 April 2008

Unusual Ways to spend your tax rebate

1. A bikini wax for those hard to get to places on your pet wallaby.
2. Spanish lessons for the broccoli that refuses to respond to the erstwhile longings of a love stricken japaleno.
3. Buy some watermelons and go door to door on your street telling women "i'll let you touch mine if you let me touch yours"
4. Hoarding off-brand spleen juice at Sam's Club
5. Go to the jail, randomly bail out a drunk and then have him arrested again for indecent exposure.
6. Sponsor the first annual "Erik Estrada film festival and turnip tasting"
7. Trade it all in for dimes and pay for everything for a week in change.
8. Educational experience: Take pacman jones clubbing with the fam....
9. Rent a booth at the county fair and tell 'fortunes' by sniffing armpits
10. Have your name legally changed to Loebig-Muncy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe I'll use it to buy a tank of gas!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!

(At least that's what every comedian on the planet--professional or amateur--has said over the past month or so.)

Anonymous said...

These ideas are ridiculous! Who, besides you clowns, even HAS student vegetables? Not to mention the armpit thing, which is disgusting!

I’m going to spend my rebate on something sensible, like malt liquor and dry ice!

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna learn yoga so I can kiss my own butt!

Anonymous said...

Fourth!

Oh yeah! It's my birthday! Uh huh!

Oh yeah! I'm the queen of fourthness!!

And you're not!

Eat it, whoever's 5th!

Anonymous said...

Fourth!

Damn it!!